Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here it is  February and I have been back in the states since October. One week after returning, I broke my wrist. Riding along Hollywood Blvd on my bicycle, I hit barracade and went flying. A wonderful lady picked me up, gave me ice and water and took me to ER. Never believe that there are not angels in the form of strangers!! After surgery, a stainless steel plate screwed to my radial bone, and lots of therapy, I am functioning pretty well...I started juggling bean bags and  have even finished a commission for a beautiful Irish Setter named Riley.
  

The Chinese New Year that began at the last new moon, The Year of the Ox "bodes well for the world "says the Taiwan times.


The Lunar New Year heralds the reign of a hard-working animal
http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=852325&lang=eng_news 

I wish you all a Happy New Year, and as my girlfriend Joanna says, let's not make it all hard work, we need to play!


No comments: